Get in and out of your jobs fast with the S150xt. This compact yet powerful performer is designed for the serious professional who demands the ultimate in performance and durability.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series
- Gross Horsepower: 28
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Capacity (gal.): 10
- Cutting Width: 52
- Cutting Height: 1.5" - 5"
- Deck Construction: iCD Cutting System with Stripe Kit
- Spindles: Cast-aluminum greaseable
- Pulleys: Steel idler pulleys
- Belts: Single B-section Kevlar corded belts
- Frame Rail: 1.5" x 2" 11-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster spindle and tapered wheel bearings
- Finish: Automotive quality powder coat paint with U.V. protection
- Transmission: Dual Hydro-Gear Commercial ZT-5400
- Drive Axles: 1.375 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in.): 22 x 10-10
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6-6.5 (Flat-free)
- Speeds-fwd. (mph): 0-10
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length: 78"
- Overall Width: deflector down / up: 68" / 54"
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1141
Operator Control & Comfort Systems
- Seat Package: Contour Seat
- Roll Over Protection System with retractable seatbelt: Standard
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade. Clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle Brake
- Engine: 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Transmission: 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4 Years (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, hoses, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Mulch Kit
- Trailer Hitch Kit
- Collection System
- Light Kit
- Suspension Seat
- Flat-free Caster Tire
All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton